10:41 PM
Saturday, September 30
To better serve you, we are implementing significant upgrades on our sites. You may experience inconsistency in accessing some sections.
Plesae bear with us until we have completed upgrade process.

Surat News

 In a dangerous incident that unfolded today during a Dahihandi program, a young man’s face suffered burns after he spewed a flammable substance into the air from his mouth, igniting a fire that he himself got caught in. The fire was extinguished within seconds, preventing further injuries. Surat, much like several other parts of the country, is currently buzzing with the fervour of Krishna Janmotsav celebrations. Alongside these festivities, various programs are being organized on Janmashtami in college campuses and schools. One such event, the Matki Fod, was organized at the S.D. Jain College campus. During this event, a young man attempted a fire-related stunt, spewing a flammable substance into the air from his mouth and igniting it. However, the stunt took a dangerous turn when the young man’s face caught fire.

Surat News

Surat Radios