SURAT'S PREMIUM DIGITAL MAGAZINE
To better serve you, we are implementing significant upgrades on our sites. You may experience inconsistency in accessing some sections.
Plesae bear with us until we have completed upgrade process.

Surat News

A fire broke out in a garment and cutlery store at Jampa Bazaar area of the city on Tuesday. Shop owner Fatima Burhani, who was on the first floor, jumped out and suffered a fracture on her leg. Fire brigade officials said Burhani sells clothes, women’s purses and cutlery in her ground and first-floor shop located in a five-floor building at Badriwad of Inderpura in Jampa Bazaar.

Surat News

Surat Radios